- Designed for the maximum convenience and comfort for you and your pet while hiking, traveling, or taking your best friend to the vet, or going for a walk in the park. Measures approximately 12.5" x 10.2" x 16.3" (L x W x H). Easily fits cats, small dogs, and most other small/medium-sized pets!
- YOUR PET WILL TRAVEL IN COMFORT Well ventilated design for optimal airflow, two-way entry for easy access, a zip-up mesh window for more headroom and visibility, and thick, cozy sherpa-lined bedding so your pet can rest and relax. This backpack is firmly structured, providing ample room for your pet to move around without collapsing on your pet.
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND Equipped with a firmly reinforced structure to prevent itself from collapsing on your pet while traveling. Comes with a safety strap and buckle to secure your pet and prevent escape.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT, FIT, AND CONVENIENCE The back and shoulder straps are equipped with extra thick padding for more comfort during long trips. This backpack comes with both waist and chest buckles to give you extra support. We also added side pouches and a front pocket to store essential pet supplies and a collapsible pet bowl so you can keep your pet hydrated on the go!
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Made with durable 600D high-grade polyester for a long-lasting experience
This backpack is slightly larger than others on the market. My 10 lb dog fits in a smaller backpack, but was scrunched. In this backpack, he can sit up fully and curl up in the bottom to sleep. It has several openings for venting. When it's cold, there is room for me to stuff a blanket or my sweatshirt inside for him to crawl under. The bottom forms a stiff floor so the backpack doesn't sag and he has the full bottom as usable space. It also has a chest strap and a waist strap which allows it to fit very securely, as I use it to take my little buddy with me when I'm on my motorcycle. I have only been using it for a short while, but it appears durable to me.
We bring our Sammy pug everywhere in this backpack. Perfect size and so easy to clean up. She loves riding in it and starts getting excited as soon as she sees the bag. I would definitely recommend. Very well put together and very sturdy. We carry her on the front most times so she can see whatâ€™s going on too.
This pet carrier fits our kitty great. We take her all over with us and we needed a bag with a sturdy frame and that is a back pack. Petami is fabulous. We absolutly love this bag and the one we previously purchased as well. Our cat is comfortable and safe in her carrier.
Excellent product! Very sturdy. Nice for the person carrying because the padded back goes all the way up the back and retains its shape so itâ€™s not awkwardly collapsing. I have an 11 lb Coton de Tulear and itâ€™s pretty much the perfect size. Maybe slightly tall for him, but not so much that itâ€™s an issue. We walked around the house with it for 20 minutes and he seemed to enjoy it! Nicely vented, lots of storage, safety strap.
This carrier worked perfectly for our two cats flying on frontier airlines! We had each cat inside a separate carrier, and they were placed underneath the seat in front of us (by our feet). Our cats weigh 10 lb in 13 lbs each. My 14-year-old and I were able to carry them on our backs like a backpack using the sternum strap and the waist strap to help distribute the weight. The zippers have locks so that a very determined cat can't break out of the carrier;)