- SwissGear Scansmart Computer Backpack from Swiss Gear, the maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife
- Versatile and multifunctional, great bag for any use: business travel, School Book Bag, or hiking daypack
- Easy access padded laptop compartment, Upgraded wire handle with padding, Tablet pocket, crush-proof sunglass pocket
- Constructed with Strong materials and Well Made, Sturdy and Long Lasting
- Assembled Size: 19" x 16" x 8", fits most (but not all) 17" laptops notebooks. Free gift included: a bag name tag (size: 3-3/8"x 1-7/8")
Love it. Easy to pack in a good amount of clothes for a weekend + shoes. Everything fit in comfortably. Backpack was loaded with items and still did not feel too heavy. Comfortable to wear. Not sure about how well a bigger laptop would fit - but an ipad pro with a cover fit in very well. Love the little pockets. Bag isn't too bulky and is great for weekend trips!
I bought this for my husbands for his birthday and he loves it! There is a spot for everything. My favorite is the spot for your sunglasses, it is like an actual hard case. Plus, you can easily fit two pairs!
I love my red SwissGear backpack. It is the most versatile pack I have owned. It is lightweight and sleek with the zippers on the inseam. It works great for a backpack for a day trip, weekend trip, or carryon for longer travel. compartments are versatile for several outfits, a laptop, travel documents, wallet, a separate lined compartment to quickly access sun shades, can be turned horizontal to fit over the handle of a pull along luggage piece. I've traveled with it several times now and love it.
This was just what I was looking for. A backpack that was more like a small suitcase than just a big sac. I had plenty of those and wanted a small carry on for a planned trip where I could pack some clothes and other essentials in case my luggage got lost. I am more than happy with this product and will use it often for weekending trips.
I love this! It's perfect for traveling. I don't like to pack heavy, so I always try to get it all within one bag so I don't have to check it. I love that it is an open style like a regular suitcase so I don't have to dig through to find what I need. Heres to many travels with it!!